Rental Options and Pricing
Memberships: Workshop Studio - Community Coworking Workroom
Non-Membership: Single Workshop Studio Rental - Day Pass Coworking
Frequent Renter: Save with a Punch Pass
Customize The Perfect Membership For You!
Create your custom membership to the Studio 557 Community with three easy steps
Select a full or part-time membership option that meets your needs.
Choose this as a separate membership option or add it to your Community Coworking membership.
Creative Coworking Memberships
- Access to Community Coworking Workroom 9:00 am - 5:00 pm daily
- Add on a Workshop Studio Membership for additional time in the studio and in the private salesroom
- Gigabit fiber internet
- Outdoor patio space
- Kitchenette with dining area
- Flex lounge spaces
- Regular mastermind style meetings with members
- Opportunity to work side-by-side and collaborate with like-minded creatives.
- Exclusive member-only events
- Discounts to community education workshops and events
The Artist Coworking
- Full Time Coworking (5 days)
- Monday - Friday Access
The Creative Coworking
- Part Time Coworking (3 days)
- Monday / Wed / Friday Access
The Designer Coworking
- Part Time Coworking (2 days)
- Tuesday / Thursday Access
Non-Member Community Workroom Option
Frequent Renter Community Workroom Option
Please note daily drop-ins are for flex space seating and are not guaranteed for desk space.
To guarantee a desk please contact us to reserve your day.
Workshop Studio Memberships
- Access to Workshop Studio 9:00 am - 5:00 pm daily
- Additional night and weekend access available.
- Hours are valid for one month and do not carry over to subsequent months.
- Workshop Studio Members get first access to scheduling calendar before anyone else.
Studio Space Features
- Exterior wall to wall 12' windows that flood the space with natural light
- White painted walls, ceiling, and white-washed floors provide the perfect blank canvas
- Patio overlooking the tree-lined streets of downtown Holly Springs.
- Assortment of seamless backdrop options are included
- Photography lighting equipment included
- Smart track lighting featuring 16 million customizable colors including dialing in the perfect white balance to match current daylight
- Voice-activated smart audio sound system allows you to control music and sound in the studio
The Artist Studio
- 8 hrs in Workshop Studio per month
- 8 hrs in Sales Room per month
The Creative Studio
- 4 hr in Workshop Studio per month
- 4 hr in Sales Room per month
Non-Membership Workshop Studio Rental Options
All studio rentals require a two hour minimum
Hourly Studio Rental
- Available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Nights & weekends $100/hr
Half Day Studio Rental
- Available M-F 9am-1pm OR 1-5pm
- Nights & weekends $95/hr
Full Day Studio Rental
- Available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Weekend rentals available $90/hr
Please note, weekday rentals include ONLY the Workshop Studio. Evening and weekend rentals include both the Workshop Studio and the Community Workroom (kitchen, coworking area, and teal wall). If you reserve the Workshop Studio anytime Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm you will NOT have access to the Community Workroom.
Frequent Renter Workshop Studio Rental Options
Pre-Purchase Hours and Save with a Workshop Studio Punch Pass
Punch passes are available in increments of ten hours of either weekday or weekend/night hours in the Workshop Studio.
Sales Room at The Studio Holly Springs (Original Studio 557 Location)
Meeting + Sales Room
- Included in Workshop Studio Memberships
- Access 9:00 am - 5:00 pm daily $35/hr
- Additional night and weekend access available $50/hr
Sales Room Space Features
- 60" 4K TV with Apple TV to stream from a personal computer
- Reveal wall shelving with dedicated track lighting to highlight artwork
- Dimmable overhead lighting for perfect screen viewing
- Oversized coffee table for displaying products
- Art easels available for displaying wall art
Workshop Studio + Sales Room Scheduling Calendar
The calendar will be open for four months at a time. For example, in January you will be able to schedule available time in January, February, March, or April. On February 1st the calendar will open for May. Have an upcoming event farther out? Contact us to discuss options!
Studio 557 Community members will have first access to book their rental times.
- Artist Level Members may book starting on the 1st of the month.
- Creative Level Members may book starting on the 2nd of the month.
- Designer Level Members may book starting on the 3rd of the month. (Note: This level is only available in a coworking membership and is not available in a studio membership)
- On the 4th of the month the calendar will open to the general public.
Additional Membership Details
- All memberships require a 6-month commitment
- Available to licensed business owners with liability insurance
- All rental hours are subject to availability and scheduling during studio hours.
- Rates and membership options are subject to change.